The design brief has just been sent to the Graphic Designer for the flyers and posters that will help to KICK OFF the next project. The first phase is a series of creative play workshops to be held throughout the Broome community. These workshops are the first steps towards a larger creative performance that will be held in Broome later this year.
Here’s a sneak preview:
Do you like to play games and have FUN with your child?
Do you want to SHARE a creative experience together?
Does your child like to EXPRESS themselves through movement and dance?
Creative Play Workshops will be:
- Exploring the relationship between children and parents
- Game based, fun and physical
- For children (aged between 4-9 yrs) and their parents
- One hour long and held once a week
- At various times and venues
Group 1 starts Tuesday 14 May 2013. Group 2 starts Tuesday 11 June 2013.
No dance or movement experience required. Grandparents welcome.
Registration essential. Email <firstname.lastname@example.org> for more information.